Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair, Detachable Desk Arms, Swing away Footrests, 24" Seat
The Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 500 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, heavy gauge reinforced naugahyde upholstery, reinforced side frame, caster journals, and dual cross bars. The stylish triple coated chrome frame, made of carbon steel, adds a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. Available in various arm styles and seat widths, the right wheelchair exists for you.Features and Benefits
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rim are lightweight and maintenance free
- Dual position front fork
- Dual position front frame
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars
- Carbon steel frame with TRIPLE coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Durable, heavy gauge, reinforced naugahyde upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Comes standard with carry pocket on back rest
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Hemi adjustable caster is optional (Part # STDS1074)
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 57 lbs(20" Seat), 59 lbs(22" Seat), 69.25 lbs(24" Seat)
- Armrest Length: 10"(Desk Arms), 14"(Full Arms)
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 13"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 13" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 2"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 20", 22", 24"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
Model # std20dda-elr, std20dda-sf, std22dda-elr, std22dda-sf, std24dda-elr, std24dda-sf